Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 14 Apr 2003 to 16 Apr 2003 (#2003-105)

I have a question that may not be answerable here.  If I like a story that an
author has written and I illustrate it and letter press it, can I show it if
I list him as the author?  If I don't try to sell the book.. of course
selling the work is another story.  I don't know if  I can find the author,
although I am looking for him currently.

Audrey