[BKARTS] Project Art For Nature website up

Hi Everyone! Here is the web address for the Project Art for Nature exhibit.
I have been involved in this project for over two years and we are finally
nearing the end of the first collaboration. The upcoming show at the Bell
Museum will be an incredible assemblage of work from the 16 artists who have
stuck with this project from its inception. Please visit the site, come to
the opening on June 21 and come back often to see the work, participate in
the workshops and site visits and watch the demos. Barbara Harman

www.projectartfornature.org