[BKARTS] forgetting and remembering book parts ...

Of interest to some book lovers and researachers. This article was extracted from today's "Reserach Buzz" (www.researchbuzz.com)

Laurie

** Stump the Bookseller

If you're like me and I know I am, you've got plenty of
half-remembered books floating around in your mind. You may
just barely remember a character or something happening in a
book. I was going crazy remembering a phoenix building its
pyre out of cinnamon sticks until I discovered I was
thinking of the book DAVID AND THE PHOENIX.

You too can get these plot lines out of your head. At Stump
the Bookseller (  http://www.logan.com/loganberry/stump.html
) you can either post a book stumper that's got your brain
hurting (for $2) or browse through a collection of over 1100
current and solved stumpers. You can also use the site
search engine to search for a favorite title, author, or
plot fragment. Materials vary based on what people are
looking for (book, article, author, etc.) and what other
people have suggested (some stumpers have half-a-dozen
suggestions tacked on to the end!)

Searching was scattershot. I found several references to
DAVID AND THE PHOENIX and for several well-known authors.
Nothing for lesser-known series like Kim Aldrich.
Fascinating reading -- very nostalgic.