Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 16 Apr 2003 to 17 Apr 2003 (#2003-106)

Thanks for all the various feedback regarding my book. I'm going to see if I
can find the copyright owner.  It's possible that the copyright isnt' owned
because the story appears to be an ancient chinese fable, but then again, it
could be a faux fable written by this author to illustrate a point. In any
case, thank you.

Audrey