Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 16 Apr 2003 to 17 Apr 2003 (#2003-106)

I have a question regarding paste papers.  My papers are too stiff to really
fold over bookboard.   They always crack.   I use wallpaper paste, which may
be my problem on fairly heavy printmaking paper.  Am I doing something wrong?