[BKARTS] Paste Paper Question

Audrey:
I suggest a couple of things: One is to use rice flour instead of wheat
flour. The other is to add some glycerin to the mix. I don't have my recipe
in front of me, but you will find lots of recipes online that include
glycerin or some similar emollient to make the paper softer and more
flexible.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH