[BKARTS] Canson Mi-Teinte

I have been commissioned to make about 40-50 portfolios. I want to use
Canson Mi-Teinte paper on the inside covers and the two folded accordian
flaps. I find Canson to be the right weight to do this.  I've made two
proto-types for the client, one using the black Canson, the other Indigo
Blue.  The blue worked just fine but the black seemed to rub off on my
hands even when dry.  Have others found this when using the Canson
black?  If this is a characteristic of the black, can anyone recommend a
substitute that does not rub off or bleed?

Many thanks,
Mercedes
Toronto