[BKARTS] journal paper type...

hi there.  i joined this list a few days ago.  been listening and learning
a lot.  i'm a beginning bookbinder in San Francisco, CA.

I have a question about what papers you all would recommend for making a
sketchbook/journal.  I really like journals with ecru or cream colored
paper. i'd like to make a few journals for me and friends using a nice,
but not too heavyweight, ecru/cream drawing paper for the signatures.
does anyone have suggestions as to paper type/weight?

- kristen