Re: [BKARTS] journal paper type...

Kristen - Hannemuhl makes a beautiful paper called Bugra which I often use
for journals. It comes it a variety of mouth-watering colors, is acid free,
and has a good weight and texture. The large sheet (26x37", I think) folds
and cuts down beautifully into four signagures of 8 pages, each approximately
5-1/2x7-1/2", if I remember correctly. If you are looking for a lighter
weight paper, Hannemuhl Ingres also comes in beautiful colors, though smaller
sheet size. Barbara Harman