Re: [BKARTS] Fair Use

This whole fair use/copyright issue is so depressing. Not only depressing but
so abysmally complicated that I, personally, have said "to hell with it! The
hassle is not worth it." I, in no way, will use any great, worthy words of
the past. It's a dam shame that because of our stupidly restrictive copyright
laws, many wonderful contributions to our common culture, are going to be
lost - discarded - due to the fear of copyright reprisals. I fail to see who
is the benefactee.  Diane Cassidy