Re: [BKARTS] Fair Use or Theft

I wish you luck.  Your comments are achingly right. One web site said to me, "Well, don't
you want your authors' work to be seen?"  NOT THIS WAY!

By the way, to the person who mentioned Random House's curt dismissal of her
request, requesting is still the right thing to do. I had a book published a couple of years
ago, and I used, as an epigraph, a few lines from a Theodore Roethke poem. I paid $35
for those few lines, and I was glad to do it.

Bertha Rogers