[BKARTS] EUro News on Bookarts

Thanks for all the news about anything book related for Europe
(including the UK!).  I passed
along some of the bookmaking classes to someone in my UKeuroartistsbook
group on yahoo groups
and they are signing up on Tuesday!  The info was on:  Bookbinding
Courses at Shepherds Bindery, London, UK

Can everyone please, when you are talking about classes, etc. in the
Subject: line put USA or EURO, etc.
so I don't have to read through the message on where the info pertains to?

Thanks!

Patty
Surrey
England