Re: [BKARTS] The Virtual Codex: from page space to espace - A lecture by Johanna Drucker, Friday April 25, Syracuse University Library

We are going to try to tape the event, and could then make that available.
We would probably need to charge for cost recovery purposes, but I don't
know what that might be at this time.

Thank you for your interest.

Peter