Re: [BKARTS] wax in leather-bound book repair

Marilyn,

We both use and sell Klucel-G and SC6000. The answer is YES, Klucel-G does
stabilize the leather enough to use SC6000 (a very fine product by the way).

I will divulge one ingredient in our "Original Leather Preserver"
Hydroxypropylcellulose.

Ed S.