Re: [BKARTS] Thai paper in Bangkok

Try the Siam Square mall. And the weekend market. It's already very hot
in Bangkok, so in May it's going to be worse. Be prepared when you go to
the weekend market; it's outdoors. There's also a mall diagonally across
the intersection to the left (if your back is facing the hotel) of the
Grand Regent. I've found some nice material in there.

Sandra Liu

--

  parisfr@allmail.net