Re: [BKARTS] Laser printer to copier?

You might consider looking into Docutech or some similar digital copier. You
could then edition your book from the digital files and each copy would be
the quality of a decent laser print. I have done a number of book editions
this way after years of offset prining.  There are color digital copiers as
well, prints are better, bu much pricier.

Joan Lyons

--
Joan Lyons
Visual Studies Workshop