[BKARTS] New York City trip

Going to be in New York City for a few days starting tomorrow. I'd love to
view some artist's books (in exhibition perhaps?)
and check out a retail location with a wide selction of fiber/world
papers...
any suggestions?

I did look some in the book list archives-- and found some info: many
entries were from 1996 so I wanted to put the word out there again for some
current suggestions.

(Also- if there are any other "dont miss" museum/art exhibits going on right
now- would love to hear it. -off list replies welcome too)

thanks so much
-new hampshire girl on her way to the big city   :)