[BKARTS] Hand Papermaking's Annual Auction

Hi all...

Between now and May 3, bids are being accepted on 26 valuable items
donated to Hand Papermaking in support of its non-profit programs.
Books, fiber, equipment, workshops, artwork, and distinctive paper are
among the offerings.

Our featured item this year is an 1895 Kelmscott Press edition of
"Child Christopher and Goldilind the Fair" written and printed by
William Morris.

Take a look at www.handpapermaking.org. There are photos and
descriptions of the items plus bidding instructions. Feel free to
contact me off the list if I can answer any questions.

Thanks!

...tom