[BKARTS] Scanmaker X6 for sale

I have a Scanmaker X6 600dpi USB scanner for sale. It's about 2.5 years old.
Works with Mac or Windows, but not with OSX. Also includes an adapter for
scanning 35mm slides and negs. Comes complete with original box,
documentation, cables, etc. Price $40 plus shipping. Please contact me if
you are interested.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH