Re: [BKARTS] waxed Masa paper

> I have been given some waxed Masa paper and I'm not sure what to do with =
> it. I have used regular Masa but not waxed. I am a beginning bookbinder =
> and also make paste paper. I would be grateful for suggestions.
>
> Pauline Braun

>           resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:
>                     <http://www.philobiblon.com>
>
>       Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine
>                   <http://palimpsest.stanford.edu>
I have had good experience with waxed Masa-great for marbling(suminagashi)
and does well with ink-jet printing. Either side will take the contrast, and
the waxed side may be a bit sharper. Not however the same printed image as
with true dedicated inkjet paper. It seems strong and forgiving. Sounds
like the price is right too!

Good Luck.

Raphiel B.