Re: [BKARTS] blue paper

The mill you are refering to is MacGregor & Vizani in Whiting Maine. Run by
Katie MacGregor & Bernie Vinzani.

I ordered a beautiful Blue/Grey ledger paper from them in 1994 for a project
I was working on and I believe they sold that paper to conservators for the
repair of old ledger books.

The address I have for them is Box 70, Old Cutler Road. Whiting, ME 04691,
and a phone number of (207) 733-2472. I am not completely sure this is still
accurate, since I last spoke with them was about 5 years ago.

They are as nice as can be and masters at their craft.

Best of luck in your search.

Chip Schilling