Re: [BKARTS] blue paper

Just spoke with Katie MacGregor, so I'll be getting her swatchbook soon.
She said she's been having lots of requests this Spring for blue paper,
so it'll be a bumper crop.
As for the Ruscombe mills tip, I'll be getting their swatches soon- they
also do conservation papers toned to match old, acidic, discolored
machine pulp paper in case anyone is interested.

Thanks again to everyone.

-Doug