[BKARTS] Canson Mi-Teinte

I'm not sure if what you were refering to was printing and/or xeroxing on Canson but I found some inexpensive ($.98 @ sheet) colored paper at Utrecht Art here in NYC that takes xeroxing quite well. I spray it with Workable Fixative a couple of times and it doesn't develop a sheen from that. The color selection very good too.

R.Lewis