[BKARTS]

Dear Book Arts friends,
Please help me to understand how to automate the rearranging of page
layout in Adobe InDesign 2.0.1 for Mac OS X to make the document
suitable for printing in signatures (is there a technical term for
this?).

I would like to design little books consisting of multiple signatures
for printing on my laser printer, then binding by hand, and so far have
been rearranging the pages myself  to force them to print in proper
order for folding and binding.

Any advice would be appreciated, as I am having a heck of at time
finding the answer in FAQs and how-to books.
Thank you,
Lori Dagley
Boise, Idaho