Re: [BKARTS] Bookbinding equipment, books, etc. for sale

If you are interested in the bookbinding equipment and books for sale by
Alexandra Soteriou as posted in an e-mail from April 27, 2003, please
contact her directly at the telephone numbers given in the e-mail (and
provided again below) or at her own e-mail:

Call: Alexandra Soteriou, Bergenfield, NJ
day: (800) 385-5911  evening east coast: (201) 385-1001
e-mail: <mailto:alexandrasot@juno.com>alexandrasot@juno.com

Please do NOT reply to my e-mail, because I have no information about her
items.
Thanks,
Sylvie Merian

--- Sylvie L. Merian