From: kinde nebeker <kinde@KINDENEBEKERDESIGN.COM>
Date: Wed Apr 30, 2003  4:43:34  PM US/Eastern
Subject: Milan/August/visit

Hello All,
Just wondering if anyone knows of any delicious book arts (especially
type-related) places, studios, events, classes, seminars or galleries
in the
far north of Italy. I will be there in August and would like to make
it an
educational trip in the field of design or book arts.
Any info or contacts would be GREATLY appreciated.
Kinde Nebeker
Salt Lake City, Utah