Re: [BKARTS] Milan/August/visit

Kinde:
Get on a train and go down to Florence and before you go see if you can get
into the Laurentian Library which was designed by Michelangelo, the library
of the Medici family,  it holds the oldest Latin Vulgate Bible in the world,
the Codex Amiatinus(704 AD made in Northumbria, near Lindisifarne).  I doubt
you can see it as it is quite fragile andprecious but there rest of the
library is not bad! They have a reproduction of it. Will you be in Taly in
May and June of next year because they are having a Congress called th City
and the Book Congress 2004 in Florence and I will be showing my Bible there.
It is a place where you need permission to see the manuscripts, but a tripto
florence is not a waste!

Sincerely,

James G. Pepper
<A HREF="http://www.hometown.aol.com/biblescribe1/biblescribe1/index.htm";>http://www.hometown.aol.com/biblescribe1/biblescribe1/index.htm</A>