Re: [BKARTS] Oxford

There are several binders (and designer binders) in and around Oxford, though
I don't know if they welcome visitors. There is no shortage of bookshops in
Oxford! There is a printing museum in the Oxford University Press (you would
need to contact their archivist), and there is William Morris's Kelmscott
Manor within an easy drive (open on some Wednesdays and Saturdays).

And of course, here at The Alembic Press we design, print and bind our own
books using traditional letterpress. Including composing and casting the type
on our Monotype equipment. We are only 10 miles south of Oxford, and visitors
are always welcome (indeed, we are running a letterpress workshop during
July).

David Bolton
The Alembic Press, Oxford, UK
http://members.aol.com/alembicprs/