Re: [BKARTS] Baby Images

Katie Harper wrote:
>  I'm trying to find old fashioned clip art that pertains to babies, and related items. Can
> any suggest sources for such images?

Hi, Katie,

My first suggestion is <google.com> but select the heading
'images' instead of 'web'.  It works just like google, -and just
like google, it will respond differently with different
requests:  'baby clip art', babies clip art', 'babies clip',
'babies', 'babies drawing', 'babies drawings', etc.

You may also wish to visit the children's section of your
library or bookstore, for books for babies.

Sharen