Re: [BKARTS] Rising Sun Japanese Book Cloth

Angelique,

I called them last week and it seems they are kaput. One of their old
distributors was willing to help me out, Hiromi Papers, Santa Monica
(310) 998-0098. I ended up buying the particular item I wanted as a
special order through Campbell-Logan, 1 800 942 6224

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@dreamingmind.com
IM: stitchbyhand