Re: [BKARTS] Apprentice opening

Hi Jim:

As far as I know, I'll be here on June 1. Be happy to meet you and your
wife. When it gets closer to the date, write me and I'll send you the
directions to my place.

Cordially,

Patrice

At 06:50 AM 05/05/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi-
>My name is Jim Cohen and I am a grad student. book artist and metalsmith.
In late June I will be in your area and wonder if my wife and I might stop
by and talk books, look at your set-up.
>Thanks.
>Jim Cohen
>>
>> From: Patrice Baldwin <patbooks@MINDSPRING.COM>
>> Date: 2003/05/02 Fri PM 08:00:22 CDT
>> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>> Subject: Apprentice opening
>>
>> Greetings folks:
>>
>> As many of you already know, I have had an apprentice program in my studio,
>> Waterleaf Mill & Bindery and Peque=F1o Press, for about 20 years.
Apprentice=