[BKARTS] Public Sculpture

I am a member of the City of Los Altos, California, "Public Sculpture
Committee."  The Committee administers the City's rotating loan program
of public sculptures.  We are in the process of reinvigorating the
program and soliciting new works.  Are any of you aware of a similar
e-mail list to this one for sculpture?  I'm looking for a way to reach a
broad community of sculptors.

Thanks,

Rob Specker