[BKARTS] The Big Move

Well it's over! After living in the same place for 32 years, my landlord
decided that they should tear down the building and put up another one of
those high-rises of dubious merit. Although it should have Landmark status,
what's gonna make more $$$$$$.
So, after a nightmare move, I am now ensconced in my own loft condo, and my
new address is:
Bill Drendel
1020 S. Wabash Ave.  Apt. 3G
Chicago, IL 60605