Re: [BKARTS] Alcohol-Ethanol

Ed, et. al.,

I've been out of town for a week, so my response has been delayed.

I did read Ben Wiens' comment and fail to understand which point of
yours his posting 'proved.'  If you would take the time to read
through the pages of denaturants I noted from _Lange's Handbook of
Chemistry_ you would be less confused.  Over this issue....

Jack

>Ben,
>
>Thank you for your info. Particularly the part regarding denaturants.
>I hope Jack read it as well.  You proved my point.
>
>Thanks agian,
>
>Ed S.

Thompson Conservation Lab.
7549 N. Fenwick