Re: [BKARTS] West Coast Trip

Dave

My schedule is pretty well set. As of now, I don't think I will be
giving any talks and it may be just as well. I am trying to organize
this in conjunction with a family vacation and it may in fact be best
to spend all my time enjoying family and not worry about anything work
related. Thanks you for your interest and i will let you know if
anything comes up.

in good spirit
Susan