[BKARTS] New York visit

I will be in New York City from May 17 to May 26 to attend the National
Stationery Show and to visit family and friends.

Are there events or shows happening at that time which I might be able to
enjoy? We do seem to be a travelling bunch. I had the great fortune to see
Mimi Schaer's presentation at Colorado College in Colorado Springs last
Monday,  May 5. What a treat.

Alice
Paper Pleasures
270 Columbine Street