[BKARTS] Los Angeles Book Arts Center

Greetings Book Lovers:

The Los Angeles Book Arts Center is having a general meeting this Sunday, May
18 at 1:00 PM.   It will be held at the park that runs along Temescal between
PCH and Sunset.   Please look for balloons and a sign indicating where we
will be as the park runs along both sides of the street, we will attempt to
find space on the south side of the street, but you never know what you will
get until you get there.

The plan is to have lunch together, network and then have a short meeting to
discuss what the Los Angeles Book Arts Center has been up to and where we are
going.

This is a free event open to all those interested in book art.   We will be
having a pot luck lunch so please bring a dish that you can share with others
at the event.   Also we would love for everyone to bring their artist books
and business cards, we will have a table available to display book art.

We plan to have these general meetings periodically to give the book arts
community a chance to meet and grow in Los Angeles.   The location of these
meetings will change from time to time to accommodate all those living in and
around Los Angeles.

We hope you can all make it to this event and we look forward to meeting you.

Please feel free to call me with any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Lisa Deutsch
President
Los Angeles Book Arts Center