[BKARTS] Barbara Harman's website

With help from Gina Dabrowski and Kate Wolfe-Jenson, my website is finally up
and running. http://www.gotopaperworks.com should be available for browsing
no later than Friday, May 16. Undoubtedly, there are some kinks (and I would
appreciate knowing what they are if you should encounter them), and I will be
adding information to the Artist Books and Prints and Paintings pages at a
later date...BUT...whew! Long time in the contemplation and finally in the
doing, mostly done! Please go see! Barbara Harman