Re: [BKARTS] plate zine website is live

You're amazing !  How do you know how to do all these things, and how
do you find the time.
Incredible,
Barb

I finally have the website for my new letterpress
zine, plate, up and running. Go to
http://www.karasjoblom.com and click on plate. I
already noticed a few little important bits of
information I am missing, but it's getting there.

Kara

=====
http://www.karasjoblom.com
http://www.bayimages.net