[BKARTS] All Type Sold!!!!!

 Attention Please ----
All Type Sold!!!!!

Letterpress Printerís Removal Sale
All my surplus type (wood and metal) has been purchased en bloc.

If you are planning to attend my sale this weekend in search of type, please
note that itís sold and accept my apologies for any potential inconvenience.
Of course, I am perfectly delighted thatís it all sold!

If you forwarded my announcement to anyone, please be sure to send this
notice to them!.

On the other hand, the other goodies are still available Ė including:

C&P 8x12 NS motorized press (disassembled for easy moving)   ¶  Challenge
14x18 cylinder proof press   ¶  Triumph 19ĹĒ paper cutter  ¶  Rouse Rotary
Vertical Miterer

Quoins and Keys  ¶   Reglets & Metal Furniture   ¶  Brayers  ¶  Composing
sticks  ¶  Galleys (brass and steel) & racks  ¶  Ink  ¶  Rollers  ¶  Press
counters  ¶  Leads/Slugs  ¶  Slug cutters  ¶  Spacing material  ¶  Numbering
machines  ¶  Line gauges  ¶   Paper  ¶  Supply items  ¶ And much, much more!

9:00 am to 6:00 pm Saturday & Sunday, May 17-18 (other days/evenings by
arrangement).  Call or email for directions (location is closer to McHenry
than Woodstock).

Cash or PayPal only (unless known to me).  Cannot ship

Donn Sanford
210 Swarthmore Ct
Woodstock, IL  60098
donns@comcast.net