From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of
lynne debeer
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 6:31 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Public Sculpture/ lists, etc.

As a new member to Book Arts-L, I hope I am following the correct protocol
in responding.

public sculpture event called "Convergence" which starts as an arts festival
and leaves sculptures in place for one year in the City of Providence.  It
is quite spectacular as are many things in Providence.

http://www.caparts.org/convergence/2001/opening_page.htm

Lynne DeBeer