[BKARTS] Paper from South Africa

Dear Friends

I received a scrap of handmade paper from South Africa from a friend. A
friend of hers used the paper for her wedding invitations and is trying
to help out the papermaker. It is a soft off-white paper. I don't
really have a need for it but I thought I'd post the information that
was enclosed with the invitation in case it is of interest to anyone on
the list.

The paper for our invitations was made by Thando papers based in Cape
town, South Africa. The director of Thando papers, Joseph Diliza,
taught himself to make paper by reading books on the subject in the
library. He makes his paper using alien vegetation that clogs the urban
rivers of Cape Town, and has begun training programs to teach others
his craft. If you're interested in learning more about Thando Papers or
ordering Thando paper products, please contact;

Joseph Diliza
Montebello Design Centre
31 Newlands Ave., Newlands, 7700
South Africa