Re: [BKARTS] Question from a new book binder - May Kitten

Look in your yellow pages for the following headings:

     Shipping Supplies & Containers

     Paper Distributors

     Packaging Materials

     Boxes - Corragated and Boxboard

     Bags - Paper & Plastic

I get my tissue from Xpedx.

I have allways claaed it just Bleached Packing Tissue
or Wraping Tissue. You can get small packages of it in
the gift wrap department of Wal-Mart.

If you use paper that is too thick, like 50 pound
book, your fabric bulks up too much.

MayKitten

--- Georgia H Chilton <ghchilton@EARTHLINK.NET> wrote:
> 5-13-200003
>
> 3 pm
>
> Dear May Kitten,
>
> What type or name for the local shipping house?
>
> Do you just call the paper bleached packing tissue?
>
> Thank yuou very much.
>
> Georgia
>
> At 09:12 AM 5/17/2003 -0700, you wrote:
> >I use bleached packing tissue from a local shipping
> >supply house.
> >
> >MayKitten

=====
Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?