[BKARTS] Weight comparisons

I wonder if anyone is able to give me comparative weights for paper and
board - particularly board.  Australia uses gsm or ums but I have some book
instructions from the US that mention 2ply and 4ply board, even 10 point
and 20 point, and # (lbs).  Apparently the weights are not even standard
across the industry.  I think my thickness gauge measures in microns.

Thanks in advance
Vi W