Re: [BKARTS] Weight comparisons

Hi Vi

To convert from the US standards to metric you really need to know 3
things - the sheet size, the number of sheets per ream (which varies
depending on the type of paper) and the poundage. Have a look at the
following sites for more details:

http://www.papercatalog.com/HowtoBuy/chapter16.htm
http://www.ippaper.com/runcalcs_conversions.html (a great little calculator)
http://www.easternpaper.com/metric.htm
http://www.genicom.com/drivers/TechNotes/misc/paper-02.htm
http://www.trueart.info/boards.htm

There's heaps more on the net - try a google search.
Hope this helps,
Ken