Re: [BKARTS] Question from a new book binder - May Kitten

I use Post-It glue stick to put the paper to the
board, rub the stick on the board, not the paper.

The glue I use is 6-8 ounces of 175 bloom geletin to a
gallon of cold water. Allow the geletin water to set
overnight, then gently heat in a double boiler, add
about a tablespoon of carbolic as a preservative.

You can get the geletin (Unflavoured) from a
restaurant supply house.

MayKitten

=====
Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?