Re: [BKARTS] Question from a new book binder - May Kitten

One thing you might try is instead of using a "board" (you don't say what
kind of board) use a piece of plexiglas. When I make laminated papers, I dry
them on a sheet of plexi and when dry, they just pop right off, clean as a
whistle and ready to go. I have also had success backing cloth with paper
using Fusion 4000 or other iron on adhesives, some available in fabric
stores (get the thinnest kind you can find so you don't add too much body or
stiffness to the cloth.) The Fusion is great because it is so thin it
virtually disappears when bonded. It should be available at University
Products or similar online sources where  photo products are sold.

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, OH
513-233-9588