[BKARTS] Book Arts Exhibit in Berkeley, CA

BOOK/MARKS
Flora Lamson Hewlett Library at the Graduate Theological Institute

An exhibition of over forty mixed media books or book like forms exploring
aspects of the meaning of consciousness - a state of being awake to the
fullness of our world.  This awakened eye is directed both inward toward the
subtle and subterranean movements of our spiritual, emotional, and dream
life and outward to contemporary cultural issues. Artists: Jody Alexander,
Julie Chen, Lisa Kokin, Nance O'Banion, Judith Serebrin and Karen Sjoholm.
May 10 through September 30. Reception: Saturday, May 31, 2-4pm
2400 Ridge Road, Berkeley. Call 510.649.2500 for library hours and
directions or visit http://library.gtu.edu for information.
Spring hours (till May 23): Mon.-Thurs. 8:30am-10pm
Fri. 8:30am-6pm, Saturdays 10am-6pm, Sundays 12-7pm
Closed May 24-27
Summer hours:Mon.-Fri. 8:30am-5pm, Tuesdays till 9pm, Sat. 10am-6pm, closed
Sun.