[BKARTS] Talk at the San Francisco Center for the Book

Hello all,

This Friday I'll be giving a presentation at the San Francisco Center for
the Book about my most recent book, The Extinguishing of Stars, which I
made in collaboration with Cleveland artist Holly Morrison. The book is
printed letterpress and contains fourteen dust-grain photogravures. I'll be
talking about the genesis of the book, our collaborative process and
showing images taken during the process of making it.

The talk will begin at 7:00pm. The San Francisco Center for the Book is at
300 De Haro Street, San Francisco. For more information about the Center,
visit their website at http://www.sfcb.org. For more information about the
book, visit our website http://www.idlewildpress.com.

Hope to see you there,

Carolyn.