Re: [BKARTS] plate zine website is live

Syracuse, but very busy getting to ready to move... Pack, pack, and pack
some more. Just haven't had the time to get caught up on email. Not sure
what we're doing this weekend, packing, and transporting some stuff to the
new house. Beyond that though, we're open to suggestions.

Ciao, p.

Where are you? (are you pulling a barbara? - never reading emails).
Did you get my email from last week?  What are you guys doing this
weekend?
Talk to you soon, luv barb

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator